Williams – Meat Ageing Refrigerator – Single Door
Stylish design is combined with a robust, all stainless-steel construction along with running on environmentally friendly R290 gas. The meat ageing refrigerator can operate in environments of up to 43°C and its interior is brightly lit with energy saving LEDs, making it ideal for front of house display. The perfect meat ageing conditions are maintained by providing humidity between 60-90% and the inclusion of Himalayan salt blocks that assist with moisture management and improves the flavour of the meat.
Capacity and versatility are well managed – the cabinet has four 2/1 GN perforated stainless steel shelves with anti-tilt tray slides, each able to hold a maximum of 20kg per shelf.
- R290 natural refrigerant.
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments, and built to withstand the rigours of day-to-day operation
- Operating temperature of +1 to +6°C and humidity between 60-90%
- Himalayan salt blocks to assist with moisture management and improvement of flavour
- Foodsafe professional stainless-steel interior and exterior
- Four 2/1 GN perforated stainless steel shelves with anti-tilt tray slides
- Robust, easy to grab, full length, stainless steel door handle
- Self-closing door fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation.
- Enhanced airflow design for uniform cooling
- Internal bright, low heat, LED strip lighting offer great energy savings and clear visibility of meat
- Construction includes 80mm polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP and provides excellent thermal efficiency.
- Delivered to site with heavy duty, nonmarking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability. Fits through a standard door for ease of positioning.